Monday, March 23, 2009

My Birthday Week

My birthday began with breakfast in bed, prepared by my lovely sister, delivered by my sister and our 5 children, along with a beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday Maria/Mommy! Then they all left me alone - in peace and silence to enjoy my delicious breakfast. Wonderful!!



Next it was off to Dr. Johnson's for an adjustment. The boys and I had our monthly visit, and Gramma Pam and Grampa Rod got to see first hand the miracle of how the boys jumped right up on the table and lay face down 'assuming the position'. :)


From there, My parents, the boys and I headed out to the Arboretum/Botanical Gardens just south of us about 15 minutes. I had heard this place was awesome & huge, so we went to check it out. The day was beautiful, so we all enjoyed being outside and walking the paths, looking for animals, and plants. Caleb especially liked reading the signs about the animals and plants. We could have spent a few days there, but opted for a few hours and a few miles of walking instead. We'll be back, for sure!
From there it was home for lunch and naps, then mom and dad stayed home with my boys while I went out with some girlfriends (regrettably we forgot to take pictures).









The next day, Tim came home from his week long TN trip, and Caleb & Gramma Pam made me a birthday cake, so we sang and ate cake again! Like I said...it's my birthday week. :)



3 comments:

laurey said...

I love Dr. Johnson and your birthday month!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Month, Week.. YEAR?! Why not?!!! Keep it coming! And you chopped your hair again - very cute on you. :) Glad you could have your special day made even more special by all the special people in your life, Maria. :) Love you!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Ria! Looks like you had a great, week, month.