Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet thoughts from Caleb

We (Caleb, Josiah & I) were driving down the road today & we saw a little car...Here is the conversation that followed: 


Caleb: Mom, What kind of car is that? 
Me: A Smart car. 
C: No, What KIND of car is that.
Me: A Smart car.
C: No, it has to have a name like a Windstar or Explorer (he pays attention to the cars we've had, I guess). 

Me: It's a Smart car. That's just what it's called. Sure is small, isn't it. Do you think we could fit in there? 
C: Well, I definitely think we could fit in there, but Big Tall Laurie sure would have a tough time. She'd have to duck down really far. 
Me: You are right, Caleb. It would be more difficult for her, wouldn't it? 
C: Yah, I don't think she'd like that.
Me
: You miss Big Tall Laurie?
C: I do. :)
And we were on to the next topic.

Big Tall Laurie is a sweet friend of Caleb who lives in Michigan & has clearly made a lasting impression on his life.  She is a great friend and was such a great support to us when we lived there until Caleb was 3 years old.

2 comments:

BT Laurie said...

Dear Maria,
Thanks for posting this! What a bright spot in my day! I enjoyed seeing the photos too! Can't believe Caleb is 6 years old already. I sure hope we can see you guys this summer --- either here in MI or in KC.

Asim Shahzad said...

Very very nice post and very great information. This blog is very intresting and informative. keep it up dud!!!!!! very nice work