Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Craigslist 1st...

In this time of transition and emotions all over the place, God sent me a sweet note through a stranger via craigslist...

I love the bean bag...I wish I had room for it. But I just wanted to tell you--you have a beautiful family! So much love in that picture!! May you be blessed in all you do!
:)Sarah Canaday
---------------------------------

Wow, that was the nicest response from craigslist I've ever received! You are so thoughtful,

--maria
---------------------------------
Hi Maria,
We all need some positivity and encouragement. I was literally brought to tears by the joy in that picture. I think it's important as women to reach out to one another. It seems like we all go through life pretending we don't need our "village"--I've learned to be open to new friendships, or even just the opportunity to encourage a stranger :)


This is the picture she was referring to...


No comments: