Monday, January 3, 2011

Quotes of the Day


Josiah - "Mom, want to come see my big Poop?"
Maria - "No thanks, Buddy - I'm good."
Josiah - "But Mom, you like to see my Poop!"
Maria - laughing "Alright, you got me...let me see the poop".  wiping his buttocks "Wow, that's a big one, Josiah, is that all you have, just one big log?"
Josiah - exasperated sigh "No, Mom, there was another little one, but it's hiding behind the big one."
Maria - "Great, Josiah.  Ba Bye, Poop" flushing
















Maria - "Caleb, how was your 1st day back to school?"
Caleb - "Great, everyone had new shoes!"
Maria - chuckling "That's cool, must be a great Christmas gift for Kindergartners."
Caleb - "The new boy from Africa is named Isaac."
Maria - "Cool, did you talk to him?"
Caleb - "Yah, we played monsters together."
Maria - "That's awesome, way to go, buddy!"
I'm very proud of Caleb that he played with and helped make the new boy feel welcome - Way to go, dude!

3 comments:

Joan Anne said...

I can't help it but laugh out loud while reading your conversation with Josiah.

You're so lucky to have a wonderful and smart kids.


Axis Deer Hunting in Texas | Windows SQL Server 2005

Marco Crupi said...

Hi, I am the owner of the blog of photography http://photographymc.blogspot.com/

I have added your blog in my favorite, your blog is really beautiful and useful compliments ;-)

I would like an exchange links with you.

In my photography blog articles on photographic techniques, Photoshop tutorials, digital cameras and photomontage.

Tell me what do you think.

Txsugarbaby said...

It's very clear that you are a wonderful mother just from your conversations with your son. You are blessed, but then you probably know that with all the sunshine he brings into your life!